August 03, 2007

QUOTABLE QUOTE

I recently came across this picture I'd saved from my Dad. This is the email he sent with the photo attached.

May 1, 2003
Subject: I sing for joy

I was singing these songs last Saturday morning at 7am when I took this picture.

I sing for joy at the work of Your Hands...Nothing compares to the Promise I have in You...

and

...I can only Imagine - what my eyes will see - when Your face is before me...surrounded by Your Glory - what will my heart feel - will I dance for You Jesus - or in awe of You be still - will I stand in Your presence - or to my knees will I falll - will I sing halleluja - will I be able to speak at all - I can only Imagine...I can only imagine. This is Debbie's favorite.

You can't always fly above the clouds in the heavenly places, but you can sure always sing about 'em.
thought you might enjoy.
Have a good day.


click on the photo for best view

No comments: