March 18, 2009

25 COMPLETELY RELEVANT THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I love to vacuum. It sucks.

2. I eat bacteria pretty much every day. Okay, yogurt, whatever.

3. I am in three different book clubs. I started two of them.

4. Bull riding is my favorite sport to watch. Doing puzzles is my favorite sport to play.

5. I am a morning person. I get up in the morning.

6. I regularly sing The Star Spangled Banner. We share the same birthday.

7. I've had two foreign loves in my lifetime. Nissan and Honda.

8. Breakfast is my favorite meal. I eat it every day.

9. I would like to be Spiderman. But you can call me Cpt. Jack Sparrow.

10. I have two dogs. And I like hot dogs.

11. My favorite color is yellow, but it's really blue.

12. I have two bachelor's degrees. One Fahrenheit and one Celsius.

13. I do not drink nearly enough liquids. I do, however drink plenty of solids.

14. I am not an Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

15. I accidentally collected roosters at one point in my life.

16. I prefer to glance at t.v. But sometimes I keep an eye on it.

17. You should know I'm cracking myself up.

18. I could probably recite and/or perform the entire Little Orphan Annie movie. Punjab's lines get a bit tricky.

19. If I had to choose, I would choose Grover.

20. My alarm is set to the classical music station; which might explain why there was classical music in my Godzilla dream.

21. I had a Cabbage Patch Kid named Gerald Earl Silverthorne.

22. I have a very common middle name. And I like it.

23. Only one other person in my close group of friends is a middle child. And he does not have a middle name.

24. I resent the term "middle child." I prefer "equally surrounded sibling."

25. Marie

What? I'm just brainstorming.

2 comments:

jesscook said...

This is fantastic. Though I'm trying not to be too dismayed about the fact that I too am a middle child and am just not in your most day-to-day group of friends. Sigh. Well, give RB a shout out...Love you much.

Scatter Sunshine said...

I did think about you, but I was going for the "equally surrounded." ;) Miss you!