January 31, 2008

GROWING AND GROWING

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds. . . and babies! My baby sister is having a baby! Can you even believe it?!

This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about my sister. We mirror one another in so many ways, but are also so different. And if I could only stand with my arm around her forever and keep her safe and warm, I would. Can you see on my face in this picture how proud I am of my little sister and how much I love her? Well, even if you think you can, you'll still never know how much.



This August, Baby Robertson will be born into a family where love knows no bounds, into a home with charismatic parents and a Pug. What a lucky kid.

I can't wait to meet you, Baby R., and show you all the butterflies and bright rainbows that await you.
love,
BRAG
(Baby R's Aunt-Gi)

No comments: