December 02, 2009

POOF! BE SNOWFLAKE!

This post has no point, other than to tell you I love Heat Miser and think he is one of the most hilarious Christmas movie characters; a close, close second to Clark Griswold. Sometimes Aaron reminds me of Heat Miser - stubborn and hot-headed, but ultimately harmless. And I mean that in the nicest way.


And also to tell you I've decided that if I could have one super-power it would be that of Snow Miser, which is the ability to cause objects to burst into snowflakes with a touch.


See them in action in their movie, The Year Without a Santa Claus. It comes on t.v. next Tuesday, Dec. 8 on ABC Family as part of their 25-Days-of-Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll get to watch the sequel coming on right after, "A Miser Brother's Christmas!"

-John McT