October 27, 2008

YOU PEOPLE WORK ON COMMISSION, RIGHT?

I recently spent a few days in Los Angeles. I was there for work, but got in some sight-seeing and even frolicked in the Pacific Ocean a bit.



Although I did not run into Johnny Depp on Sunset Blvd., I did spot Justin Long having lunch with friends at the L.A. Farmer's Market.


And I did find Godzilla's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in front of the famed Chinese Theater.


While I enjoyed staying in a fancy hotel in Beverly Hills and hanging out with the friends I've made in this group I meet with twice a year, and I did think of Pretty Woman about 294 times in the three days I was there and sang "Wild Women Do" in the shower, I was really glad to get home to my regular life.

1 comment:

Darrell said...

Now you can scratch number eleven off the list, and know that you probably scratched off a few more that weren't on the list but would have been if you'd thought of them before hand.

Dad