June 25, 2007

CUP-A-CAKES!

My friend at work, Stacy, made THE BEST cupcakes last week. And knowing how much I love cupcakes, she brought me TWO! They were seriously the best cupcakes I've ever had. And I've had a lot of cupcakes. The icing was homemade creamcheese icing. mmmmm. Delicious!


This is a picture out my window at work. This is what I was looking at as I ate my cupcakes, so I decided to take a picture. A storm was blowing in and the wind was really strong. I watched a big jetairliner come in and turn for final then crabcrawl towards the airport. There was also a small bunch of balloons being tossed about. There was something kind of neat and odd about seeing the little bunch of red balloons so high up being thrashed around in the wind. I can't describe the vision very well -- Aaron had a chuckle at my awe over a little bunch of balloons in a stormy sky. I wish I'd been quick enough to take a picture of them so I didn't have to describe it.

1 comment:

bsilverthorne said...

This was a cool post. I am very fond of scenes like you described. I am sort of glad you did'nt have a picture. Reminds me of the day I drew the first .