August 22, 2006

It's Peel & Stick. . . and I ha-elped!

We love our new floor! It makes a HUGE difference in the look of the house. You wouldn't guess that it is peel & stick vinyl planks! We (Darrell, Debbie, Aaron and Angela) pulled up the carpet, pried up the tac strips, scraped, swept, vaccumed and mopped the concrete, THEN the fun began! The new floor is in the living room, down the hall and into the back computer room. Aaron also hung some new blinds in the living room and a new light fixture in the guest bathroom. He's been workin' hard! And a HUGE thanks to Momma and Dad (the lead weekend warriors) for their help, expertise and hard work to get this done!
Aaron is the sweetest husband!
Pulling up the gross carpet.
I had to wear my special work shoes
Aaron and Darrell working for precision
Debbie working hard
Back to work early Sunday morning. I didn't even have time to change out of my pajamas.

Sadie testing out the new floor
"Oh my gosh! Can you believe this floor?!"
WEEKEND WARRIORS
New blinds closed (Aaron is mid hiccup, and excited about it.)
New blinds open
Cute new light fixture