April 10, 2007

BLUE MONDAY


I had a crummy day on Monday and Aaron was the sweetest husband. I emailed him to tell him I was feeling crummy, and he replied with a sweet message and a funny drawing attached which he'd done in Paintshop. So that cheered me up enough to get me through the rest of the work day. Then, when I got home I told Aaron I was just going to take a bath and go to bed; so while I was eating dinner, he turned our bathroom into a spa for me. He ran the bath water and added some good smelling stuff to the water; lit some candles; set a little stool with my book and a hand towel next to the tub; added some seashells and flowers for character; and topped it off with my favorite juice in my favorite wine glass (in lieu of wine because I didn't have any at the house). After my jacuzzi bath, I was feeling much better; but mostly because I was pampered by my sweet husband.

No comments: